As a trustee, financial or wealth consultant, expert in estate planning or elder law, you are aware of what your client could require in terms of legal or financial concerns. However, when it comes to an aging or disability problem, it may be intimidating and time-consuming to understand how to navigate the complex systems of care.
For seniors, people with disabilities, and kids with special needs in southwestern Pennsylvania, IKOR of Western Pennsylvania is the leading supplier of life care management services and advocacy help. Our team of highly skilled and compassionate professionals work together to advocate for the interests of our clients. Serious injuries and mental illness are also areas where our staff has expertise.
We are familiar with regional and state programs that offer regular financial, medical, psychological, and environmental aid to the communities we serve. We are all familiar with the terms Medicare, Medicaid, and long-term care insurance. We add to and complement the specialized services you provide by having a thorough understanding of the needs and problems disadvantaged people face on a daily basis.
We are aware of the many types and intensities of care that your client needs, as well as the range of viable options for a good standard of living. In order to determine a person’s needs and recommend the best course of action, we provide written evaluations. Throughout the process, we document best practices in order to enhance a person’s quality of life and dignity throughout the course of their life.
Here are a few signs that you need to get in touch with IKOR life management so we can help you support and navigate your client’s best interests.
- Your client or their family is expressing feelings of frustration or being overwhelmed with tasks such as caring for their house, managing bills, or coordinating health care services.
- Your client lives alone with no family or friends to support them.
- Your client is managing multiple ongoing medical conditions.
- Your client appears to be emotionally stressed, confused, or they’re not dressing appropriately for the weather or the season.
- Your client has been recently widowed, or is seeking your help in non financial areas.
- When your client doesn’t have you come to their home for your meetings, this is a big red flag, you should question if they can age safely in their home.
- If you notice or are concerned that your client may be taken advantage of and at risk for predatory activity.
- When your client is challenged regarding their insurance benefits and is asking for help with Medicare, Medicaid or any billing matter.
- When your client is considering or should be considering a change in the living arrangement.
- Overall, you’ve noticed a change in your client’s behavior or they mentioned a cognitive concern.
If this list has caused you to pause regarding anyone that you’re working to support, IKOR can help. Please give us a call toll free at 855-456-7972 or check out our website at www.ikorofwpa.com.