As a provider of life care management services and advocacy support for helping seniors, adults with disabilities, and children with special needs, we often get calls from families with concerns for their loved ones well being.
Below are some of the signs that you might want to consider hiring a life care professional.
- You notice that your loved one is overwhelmed with the tasks such as caring for their house, managing bills, or coordinating healthcare services.
- You have a loved one that lives alone with no family or friends nearby to check on and support them.
- They’re trying to manage multiple ongoing medical conditions.
- They seem to be emotionally stressed, or fearful.
- They’re recently widowed or struggling with being alone.
- You have a concern about their ability to age safely at home.
- You’re concerned that someone may be trying to take advantage of them financially, physically, or emotionally.
- You notice that they’re challenged regarding their insurance benefits and asking for help on billing matters.
- They consider or should they consider a change of a living arrangement.
- Overall, you’ve seen changes in their behavior, or their weight that’s really given you a cause for concern.
If the above questions have given you reason to pause regarding your loved ones current state, IKOR can help.
We want to help you preserve your loved ones’ dignity as they age. Please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 855-456-7972 or visit our website at www.ikorofwpa.com to review our expansive list of services and resources that could help you address your loved ones needs now.