In this article, you will read about the top 10 signs that your client may benefit from IKOR Life Care Management Services.
As a trustee, financial or wealth advisor, estate planning or elder law professional, you have a sense of what your client might need in legal or financial areas. However, when it comes to an aging or disability concern, knowing how to navigate the complex systems of care can be overwhelming and time consuming.
IKOR of Western Pennsylvania is the leading provider in southwestern Pennsylvania of life care management services and advocacy support for helping seniors, adults with disability, and childrens with special needs. We have assembled a team of highly skilled and compassionate professionals who work collaboratively to advocate in the best interest of our clients. Our team is skilled at catastrophic injuries and mental illness.
We know the local and statewide programs that support these populations that we support around medical, psychosocial, environmental, and routine financial areas. We are knowledgeable regarding insurance programs, Medicare, Medicaid, and long term care insurance. We complement and enhance the professional services you provide by being an expert in care and routine living concerns of vulnerable populations.
We know the types and levels of care that your client needs as well as the living situations that are available to offer quality of life without compromise. We provide written assessments to determine and recommend the best care for an individual, documenting and leveraging best practices along the way to enhance quality of life and dignity throughout the lifecycle.
Here are 10 signs you might want to reach out to us at IKOR life management to help you support and navigate your clients best interest.
- Your client or their family is expressing feelings of frustration or being overwhelmed with tasks such as caring for their house, managing bills, or coordinating health care services.
- Your client lives alone with no family or friends to support them.
- Your client is managing multiple ongoing medical conditions.
- Your client appears to be emotionally stressed, confused, or they’re not dressing appropriately for the weather or the season.
- Your client has been recently widowed, or is seeking your help in non financial areas.
- When your client doesn’t have you come to their home for your meetings, this is a big red flag, you should question if they can age safely in their home.
- If you notice or are concerned that your client may be taken advantage of and at risk for predatory activity.
- When your client is challenged regarding their insurance benefits and is asking for help with Medicare, Medicaid or any billing matter.
- When your client is considering or should be considering a change in the living arrangement.
- Overall, you’ve noticed a change in your client’s behavior or they mentioned a cognitive concern.
If this list has caused you to pause regarding anyone that you’re working to support, IKOR can help. Please give us a call toll free at 855-456-7972 or check out our website at www.ikorofwpa.com.